Robust Sluice Gates (Slide Gates)
Watch Technologies designs & manufactures:
- Standard Sluice Gate (slide gate)– undershot (bottom-up) any size, flush and channel mount, fit into slots to replace boards, any size
- Weir Gate (top-down) – overshot for flow measurements
- Double Stem Sluice and Weir Gate – Duals stems for blade stability in wide openings and very heavy gates
- Split Gate – a WT innovation producing the best Check Structure options available– two blades in one frame (bottom up and top down). Standard single or double stem for debris/silt removal and emergency large flow dumps and Independent Blade where both blades operate independently for double blade automation.
- “Smart” Sluice Gates – another WT innovation – WT gates with integrated Controller (PLC), add telemetry for integrated Actuator and RTU in one enclosure.
- Pneumatically or hydraulically -actuated Sluice Gate
Why order a WT Sluice Gate?
- Sluice Gates are built to last, meet or beat AWWA Standards
- Simpler by design, easier to install & maintain
- Ready to be automated with WT Gate Actuators and SCADA
- Works with your (SCADA control) equipment, or we can provide a complete system
- Fast: get a quote next business day, plans in a few days; shipped faster – just 6 to 8 weeks for gates
Your best solution for many applications:
- District-Wide distribution: Headgates, Check structures, Canal management, Laterals, and Turnouts
- On-Farm: Delivery Gates, Canal control, flood irrigation
- Industrial applications: Spill containment, runoff management
- Water and Wastewater facilities
- Reservoirs, Containment ponds, Dams
- Flood Control
- Flow and/or level control anywhere