If You’re Using a Pump for Irrigating, You Need PumpWatch™!
Slash your labor costs -- save 95% of labor to monitor.
PumpWatch is a revolutionary new monitoring and reporting system that nearly eliminates the need for on-site monitoring of pump-based irrigation systems. It is being used by irrigators in the Imperial Valley who are reaping BIG SAVINGS in labor costs (see chart below).
- Monitors pumps in real-time via your cell phone or any internet-capable device. Get real-time information you need to make quick adjustments at the pump.
- Monitor critical pump functions -- including intake pool level; mechanical issues related to the diesel engine or pump such as diesel engine coolant temperature; pumping discharge pressure; intake pool level and much more.
- Follow data trends on-site.
- Ready to use out-of-the-box -- and easily deployed by non-technical staff.
- Dumps intake pool when setpoint alerts call for it if a Watch Technology dump gate has been installed.
- Local technician se habla Español.
How PumpWatch Works
- Carefully selected sensors are deployed at the Pump Station that can withstand very demanding environments to monitor Pump and Pool conditions. Default sensors include coolant temperature, pump discharge pressure, and intake pool level. Options are available.
- Sensors and a power cable connect to the PumpWatch enclosure with external twist-on weatherproof connectors. There is never a reason to get into a PumpWatch enclosure unless there is a problem, in which case a local technician is the best option.
- A detachable power cable designed to connect to the pump battery on one end and the PumpWatch enclosure on the other provides power to PumpWatch. Solar power is available
- Data collected from the sensors is fed into a Controller/Web server that is programmed to:
- Display sensor data on a website managed by the controller and uploaded to the internet via a cellular network.
- Determine if any of the data amounts to an alarm based on “thresholds” set by the owner/operator via the website.
- Send On/Off and Alarm messages via email and/or text to as many as 10 individuals identified on a stored contact “send” list. Alarm messages include the name of the value in alarm.
- Send “Back to Normal” messages via email and/or text to the same list when sensor values are back to a Non-Alarm status.
- PumpWatch lockable enclosures are rated NEMA 4X, which provides complete protection against dust, water, and corrosive environments.
Contact Watch Technologies now to slash your labor costs.