WISI Mini RTU Wireless Sensor Interface Remote Terminal Unit
The WiSI Mini RTU is a fully integrated miniature RTU with:
- Weatherproof fully encapsulated assembly (IP67)
- Solar panel
- Embedded transceiver and antenna
- Transmit indicator LED
- Single waterproof connector for all I/O
- 4-12 bit analog (0-5V 0-2∙5V, +/-1∙8V, 4-20 mA, RTD)
- 4 Digital Inputs
- 4 Digital Outputs
- 5V and 12V external power supply (50mA total external load)
- Optional I/O Configurations.
- Slips into any 2” internal diameter pipe or opening and is 100% deployed.
- Pass a magnet over the top anytime to verify DS-100 Mini RTU operations.
- In addition to normal DS-100 duties, the DS-100 Router (Repeater) and DS-100C Coordinator (PLC or PC Interface) are always on. They require an external solar panel to receive and relay data or alarms at any time.
- Deploy in relocatable 2” internal diameter tube anywhere convenient to data collection and control needs.
- Units can be positioned higher off the ground for better RF path.
- Each DS-100 Mini RTU variation has a unique address, and knows how to route data to the Base Station DS 100-C and HMI for processing, display, return commands, or setpoint changes.